Our Fall Hike Week itinerary includes guided hikes in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park as well as many other scheduled events. Join other guests for an assortment of evening entertainment and programs. Contact our Outdoors Program for more information.
Whether you are a returning Fall Colors participant, or if this is your first time here at the Village, we welcome you and hope you have a wonderful
time enjoying Fontana Village Resort. There are many things to do in the area so be sure to spend your time wisely on the nearby amenities. Or
maybe you just want to relax and enjoy the peacefulness of western North Carolina. Whatever the reason is for why you came we are glad you visited here.
If you have any questions about the area or need any information, please
ask and we will be glad to help.
1. Bring lunches, water and rain gear for each hike.
2. Wear comfortable hiking boots or shoes.
3. Mileage is given in round trip estimated figures.
4. There will be time for picture taking and nature questions throughout all hikes.
5. Feel free to share information, guide and educate.
6. Be Flexible. Sometimes weather or trail conditions will change where we will hike that day.
Be sure to meet on time to get the latest information
Click link for the daily Fall Hike Week itinerary (subject to change): Fall Hike Week 2019